ISIS is losing massive amounts of territory - Here's what they've left behind
Just last week, Iraqi forces reclaimed the eastern half of Mosul, and it's only a matter of time until the entire city is back in Iraqi hands. It's just the latest in a string of setbacks for the terror group, which has lost upwards of 50% of its territory so far.
Whether ISIS fighters happen to die fighting, or flee their positions to fight another day - they often leave a treasure trove of ordnance, propaganda, and intelligence materials that can prove helpful against them.
Here's what was left behind after ISIS took off.
David Choi contributed to a previous version of this article.
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again