ISIS Militant Threatens That 'We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House'
The Islamic State is an increasingly menacing threat to the Middle East, and the extremist group uses brutal tactics and propaganda to instill fear in their enemies.
And now they have threatened to raise their flag over the White House, according to a Vice documentary published on the same day that President Barack Obama authorized airstrikes on ISIS in Iraq if U.S. personnel are threatened.
The Vice News documentary, part one of five on the well-armed and battle-hardened group of extremists rampaging through northern Syria and Iraq, provides an unprecedented look at ISIS militants and converts in their de facto capital of Raqqa in Syria.
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts