It looks like the iPhone 7 holds up better to accidental drops than the iPhone 6s
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
Tech blog TabTimes performed drop tests of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus without a case and found that it performed pretty well.
In fact, compared to my own personal experience, as well as drop tests performed on the iPhone 6s line, the iPhone 7 line seems to hold up better than the iPhone 6s when it comes to body scuffs and screen cracks.
Of course, you should still be careful when handling a $650+ device.
Check out how much damage the iPhone 7 can take:
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India
- Are we worse off than we were in 2008? Foreign investors seem to think so
- MSMEs run on promoter’s savings and need insurance as much as other businesses