IT staffing firms will get your skills developed before finding you a job
Up until now,
As per data made available from Indian Staffing Federation, which is the apex body of flexi-staffing companies, 10 of their member firms have started providing vocational training. This has mainly happened because of a surge in demand for talent over the last one year.
"It's a single 'neck-to-choke' for employers. Employers can expect to have the right candidates onboard with the end-to-end responsibility resting on the shoulders of the staffing provider," said Rituparna Chakraborty, president of Indian Staffing Federation.
"There are 100,000 jobs vacant because of talent shortage," Mehul Shah, MD of IT staffing firm
For training individuals, Collabera runs a programme called TACT (Technology Academy for Competency Training). Under TACT, one can get online virtual training, online self-training and corporate training.
Once the individuals are trained, it’s the work of their traditional staffing wing to offer the talent the industry requires.
"TACT is not a big revenue model compared to our staffing business," said Shah. "But this is going to boom our staffing business because it gives us an edge over the others and sells very well with customers as customers want talent," said Shah.
- A woman in Rajasthan has tested COVID-19 positive 31 times in the last five months
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates