It’s confirmed. Housing.com has sacked Rahul Yadav
AdvertisementMumbai-based online realty platform,
The Housing Board, unanimously agreed to bring Yadav's tenure to a close, with reference to his behaviour towards investors, ecosystem and the media. The Board believed that his behavior is not befitting of a
While the search for an interim CEO is underway, a transition plan has been put in place, The current senior executives of Housing will continue to run the operations on a daily basis, and ensure its continued smooth functioning. The Board and the Operating Committee will remain closely involved with all key decisions.
The Housing Board, investors, management team and employees are keen to see Housing maximize its huge potential in India and beyond, as well as run in professional and world class manner. This is part of their larger commitment to India and the start-up ecosystem, which together remains unaffected and as strong as ever.
The Board thanks Yadav for his contributions and wishes him well, in his future endeavors.
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- Sky gazers in for celestial treat tonight with 5 planets forming an arc
- Sensex, Nifty close marginally down in volatile trade
- After disappointing 2022, wind industry to expect record installations over the next three years: GWEC report
- Most infidelities committed during honeymoon phase, says survey by extramarital dating app Gleeden
- WhatsApp releases update to fix expiration bug on Android beta