IT'S HERE: Apple finally unveils its streaming TV service, Apple TV Channels
- Apple finally unveiled its long-rumored TV streaming service at an event on Monday.
- The service is Apple's latest venture into the television business.
- Apple announced the new service at its Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California on Monday morning.
Apple finally unveiled its long-rumored TV service on Tuesday during an event at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California. The service is an evolution of the Apple TV app, and it collects a variety of streaming and cable-based TV into the already existing Apple TV app.
Apple outlined a few main goals with its new TV portal:
The idea is that Apple TV will act as a portal to all your entertainment - whether it's cable subscription-based or on Hulu, or a variety of other services.
Moreover, those services will span across all your Apple devices: iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV. Anything that runs the Apple TV app.
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- Airtel, Vodafone Idea and Reliance Jio have till October 29 to opt for the AGR dues moratorium
- Nokia launches 'rugged' XR20 smartphone in India, starting at ₹46,999
- Vivo Y3s budget smartphone with HD+ display, 5,000mAh battery launched in India
- Delhi records its first death due to dengue this year
- Your phone may replace your metro card soon — DMRC is planning to introduce NFC payments at entry gates