IT'S HERE: Apple finally unveils its streaming TV service, Apple TV Channels
- Apple finally unveiled its long-rumored TV streaming service at an event on Monday.
- The service is Apple's latest venture into the television business.
- Apple announced the new service at its Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California on Monday morning.
Apple finally unveiled its long-rumored TV service on Tuesday during an event at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California. The service is an evolution of the Apple TV app, and it collects a variety of streaming and cable-based TV into the already existing Apple TV app.Apple outlined a few main goals with its new TV portal:
The idea is that Apple TV will act as a portal to all your entertainment - whether it's cable subscription-based or on Hulu, or a variety of other services.Moreover, those services will span across all your Apple devices: iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV. Anything that runs the Apple TV app.
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow