It's The Last Day To Submit An Investment Idea For One Of The Biggest Hedge Fund Events Of The Year
Entries for the Sohn Investment Idea Contest are due by 5 p.m. today.
The judges include Michael Price, Bill Ackman, David Einhorn, Joel Greenblatt and Seth Klarman.
If you win, you get to present your idea before an audience of 3,000 in the buy-side community at the Sohn Conference on May 5th in New York City.
Not to mention, some of the biggest money managers will be there including, Ackman, Einhorn, Jeffrey Gundlach, Paul Tudor Jones, Philippe Laffont, Michael Novogratz, Larry Robbins and Chris Shumway.
To enter the contest, your investment idea must be a publicly traded security with a market cap of $1 billion or greater.
The contest is sponsored by Bloomberg Radio and GLG. For more information about the contest and to enter visit sohnconference.org/contest.
- India’s debit card transactions fall but credit card spends rise further
- Rajasthan in october: A magical experience
- Indo-US ties need to be more ambitious and aim for frictionless trade: US Ambassador
- India Inc might see margin squeeze with a crude shock at hand
- Indian food habits for youthful and glowing skin