It's The Last Day To Submit An Investment Idea For One Of The Biggest Hedge Fund Events Of The Year
Entries for the Sohn Investment Idea Contest are due by 5 p.m. today.
The judges include Michael Price, Bill Ackman, David Einhorn, Joel Greenblatt and Seth Klarman.
If you win, you get to present your idea before an audience of 3,000 in the buy-side community at the Sohn Conference on May 5th in New York City.
Not to mention, some of the biggest money managers will be there including, Ackman, Einhorn, Jeffrey Gundlach, Paul Tudor Jones, Philippe Laffont, Michael Novogratz, Larry Robbins and Chris Shumway.
To enter the contest, your investment idea must be a publicly traded security with a market cap of $1 billion or greater.
The contest is sponsored by Bloomberg Radio and GLG. For more information about the contest and to enter visit sohnconference.org/contest.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- New Airtel and Reliance Jio prepaid plans compared
- Mobile accessories company Balaji Solutions files initial papers for public listing
- Ratan Tata launches Goodfellows which helps senior citizens make friends
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO
- Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared