It's The Only App We've Ever Seen With Higher Engagement Than Facebook Itself
There are a lot of ways (and a lot of charts!) to explain why Mark Zuckerberg felt compelled to spend $19 billion on WhatsApp. This chart from Statista is one of the best.
When Zuckerberg explained the deal to analysts, he said, "It's the only app we've ever seen with higher engagement than Facebook itself." Here's a look at WhatsApp's engagement compared to other social networks.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns