iTunes Has Finally Decided To Start Streaming 'The Interview'
Sony PicturesApple has decided to join other streaming sites in its decision to release The Interview on iTunes in the U.S. and Canada today at 1pm EST. iTunes will also let you rent ($5.99) or buy ($14.99) the film, reports Re/Code.
The decision comes several days after other services began streaming the controversial movie.On December 24th, The New York Times reported,
It is unclear what the reasoning is behind this change of plan.
- If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams