I've tried every single iPhone Apple currently sells - here's how to decide which one is right for you
Crystal Cox/Business Insider
- Between Apple's three new iPhones and the older models it continues to offer, the company now sells six different iPhones.
- Apple's lineup accommodates shoppers of different budgets - which wasn't necessarily the case during the iPhone's early years.
- Here's a look at how all of Apple's iPhones compare to help you decide which one might be right for you.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Those shopping for a new iPhone now have plenty of options at their disposal.Apple currently sells six smartphones: the newly announced iPhone 11, the also new but pricier iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, last year's iPhone XR, and 2017's iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Advertisement
Read more: 11 new features coming to your iPad on Tuesday that will make it much better at replacing your laptop
It's not unusual for Apple to continue selling certain older iPhone models at lower prices after it launches its newest iPhones. But as Apple has released more versions of its newest iPhones in different sizes over the years, the lineup has grown - making it all the more difficult to decide which new iPhone to get.Here's a look at how to decide which one is right for you.
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 PlusAdvertisement
- Reliance Retail raises another ₹1,875 crore as Silver Lake comes back with an additional investment
- India leaves borrowing calendar unchanged — sticks to its ₹12 lakh crore target for the year
- EA Play games will be available with Xbox Game Pass starting November 10
- Indians can now fly to Kenya and Bhutan under the new air bubble agreement, says Aviation Minister Puri
- Centre extends deadline for IT returns filing for 2019-20 to November 30