Jaw-dropping images from National Geographic's 2015 Photo Contest
Andrew Suryono/National Geographic 2015 Photo Contest
The contest selected winning photos in three categories: People, Places, and Nature, as well as a grand prize winner.
The first place winner in each category will receive $2,500, and their photo will be published in National Geographic magazine. The grand prize winner receives $7,500 in addition to the first-place prize, and a trip to the National Geographic Photography Seminar in Washington, DC, in January 2016.
Here are this year's winners:
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Maruti cars to cost you more from January next year
- Star Health and Allied Insurance IPO — Here is how to check your allotment status, GMP at a discount
- Best portable photo studios in India
- Best spike guards for home use in India
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?