JEE Advanced result 2019 declared: IIT Roorkee declares the final answer key and result, check @jeeadv.ac.in
IIT Roorkee has announced the JEE Advanced final answer key and result today on 14 June 2019 at 10 am.
The students can access the results on the university’s official website jeeadv.ac.in. The JEE Advanced rank is accepted by all the 23 IITs and other technical institutions across the country. The seat allotment will take place on 17 July - 20 July 2019.
The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee released the JEE Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination) admit card on 20 May 2019. Nearly 2,24,000 students qualified for the JEE Mains examination this year.
JEE Advanced is the next phase of examination after JEE Mains. The students that have cleared the Mains examination can register for the Advanced test.
To check the results, follow the steps:
- Visit the official website jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the ‘
JEE Advanced result 2019’ tab on the homepage.
- Enter your credentials to login
- Download the final answer key and result for future reference.
- Best mobile chargers in India
- India warns China that it has never accepted 1959 definition of LAC
- After the Moon, Mars is getting laser-reflecting mirror to help future landings on the Red Planet
- Latest sero-survey shows 87 million Indians were exposed to COVID-19 by August
- Palghar on alert against a possible spread of the Congo fever