Jeremy Corbyn's comms chief just broke the number one rule for spin-doctors
The firebrand journalist has no previous experience in communications, let alone running the media operation of a major political party.
And today, his inexperience showed when he made a big mistake while Corbyn was being interviewed on Sky News - he video-bombed him.
The number one rule of being a spin doctor is to always be behind the camera.
Here he is appearing over Jeremy Corbyn's shoulder.
Then casually walking behind his leader.
He tries to hide his face as he passes the camera.
You can watch it happen below:
Communications Directors try to never appear in the news at all and stay out of the way when the cameras are rolling because they don't want to become the story. It looks like Seumas is going to have to learn the hard way.
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- WhatsApp rolls out ability to create avatars on iOS
- One in four users unaware of crypto cybercrime risks: Cybersecurity firm Kaspersky
- Telegram adds real-time message translation in its new update
- Global smartphone revenue fall by 9% in 2022: Counterpoint Research
- Ex-military ruler Pervez Musharraf dies in Dubai: Pak media