Jharkhand exit poll 2019 for Lok Sabha Elections
|Jharkhand Exit Poll|
|Party Names||2014 Result||C -Voter||NDTV - Hansa||Todays's Chanakya||India Today Axis||TimesNow - VMR|
Jharkhand came into existence as a separate state after carving it out from the southern part of Bihar in 2000. Spanning over an area of 79,710 square kilometers, Jharkhand is the 16 th largest state in India interms of area and the fourteenth largest one by population. The number of eligible voters in the state as per the electoral rolls is 2,20,18,634. This figure consists of 1,15,43,613 male electors, 1,04,74,714 female electors and 307 voters of the third gender.
In 2014 Lok Sabha elections, the BJP won 12 seats from the state giving two seats to the JMM. In 2009 parliamentary elections, the BJP secured 8 seats from this state leaving 2 seats for JMM, 2 seats for IND and 2 seats for independent parties. In 2004 Lok Sabha polls, the INC secured 6 places, JMM bagged 4 seats, RJD got 2 seats, CPI and BJP won from 1 constituency each.
The state of Jharkhand has 14 Lok Sabha seats in total and hence will send 14 MPs to Parliament to represent the state. Among these seats, 1 is reserved for the scheduled castes and 5 are reserved for the scheduled tribes. From Jharkhand, 6 members go to the Rajya Sabha. The number of assembly constituencies in the state are 82 and the state saw its last assembly elections in December 2014. The state voted for the Lok Sabha elections 2019 in four phases on April 29, May 6, May 12 and May 19
- India leaves borrowing calendar unchanged — sticks to its ₹12 lakh crore target for the year
- EA Play games will be available with Xbox Game Pass starting November 10
- Indians can now fly to Kenya and Bhutan under the new air bubble agreement, says Aviation Minister Puri
- Centre extends deadline for IT returns filing for 2019-20 to November 30
- September two-wheeler sales expectations — Hero MotoCorp expected to outperform Bajaj Auto and TVS Motor