Jharkhand JAC class 10th results 2019: Boys outperform girls
The Jharkhand Academic Council, Rachi has announced JAC class 10th results today, on 16 May 2019.
Boys outperformed girls, again. The number of girls that passed the examination this year stood at 68.67%, while the pass percentage among boys was recorded as 72.99% .
Last year, the pass percentage among girls was 57.29%,lower than that of boys, which was recorded as 61.79%
This year, the overall pass percentage stood at 70.77%. In 2018, the results were announced on 12 May will an overall pass percentage as 59.48%.
Nearly 4.5 lakh students appeared for the exam this year. The exams were held from 20 February to 9 March 2019.
The students can view their results on the board’s official website jac.nic.in. Alternatively, the results can be viewed at examresults.net.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council @jac.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘
JAC 10th results’ tab on the homepage.
- Enter roll number and other login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
- Assam reports 365 new COVID-19 cases; total mounts to 9,799
- Eight deaths, 1,892 new COVID-19 cases in Telangana
- Letter to Prez over DU not holding ECA trials in view of COVID-19
- Pvt labs starting TrueNat/CBNAAT based tests for COVID be encouraged for NABL seal: ICMR to states
- 2,520 fresh COVID cases in Delhi take tally to over 94K; death toll rises to 2,923