Jharkhand JAC class 10th results 2019 declared; check score @jac.nic.in
The Jharkhand Academic Council, Rachi has announced JAC class 10th results today, on 16 May 2019. The overall pass percentage this year stood at 70.77%.
The students can view their results on the board’s official website jac.nic.in. Alternatively, the results can be viewed at examresults.net.
Nearly 4.5 lakh students appeared for the exam this year. The exams were held from 20 February to 9 March 2019.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council @jac.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘JAC 10th results’ tab on the homepage.
- Enter roll number and other login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
- 2,520 fresh COVID cases in Delhi take tally to over 94K; death toll rises to 2,923
- Bengal's COVID-19 tally crosses 20,000-mark with record one-day spike of 669 cases
- Assam govt starts plasma bank; first donor is doctor who recovered from COVID-19
- Monsoon session of Bihar Assembly from Aug 3
- COVID: Meghalaya urges forces to extend leave of personnel to avoid their immediate return to state