Today’s top tech news: Drones are saving Indian cities, soft skills could save young engineers and plugging the fuel leak will save Chandrayaan 2
- The Delhi High Court and the Western Railways in India are planning to use drones to monitor water clogged and flood prone areas in Delhi and Mumbai.
- Young professional today may have technical skills but lack soft skills like strategic thinking and negotiation techniques are in demand by employers.
Chandrayaan 2was reportedly delayed due to a leak in its fuel tank but could still take off within the month of July.
- Jim Carrey in The Shining and Sylvestor Stallone in Terminator 2 videos puts a light tone on the very serious threat of
- The Chinese ecommerce site, Alibaba.com, is focusing on gems and jewellery a growth driver in the Indian market.
Drones are going to help unclog India’s water logged cities this monsoon
Soft skills can save your job from the machines but young professionals are severely short of itAdvertisement
Chandrayaan 2 might take off this month after plugging up its fuel tank leak
Watching Jim Carrey in The Shining makes deepfake technology scarier than it already isAdvertisement
Jack Ma's Alibaba.com says Indian gems and jewellery are selling like hot cakes across the world
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use