Today’s top tech news: Drones are saving Indian cities, soft skills could save young engineers and plugging the fuel leak will save Chandrayaan 2
- The Delhi High Court and the Western Railways in India are planning to use drones to monitor water clogged and flood prone areas in Delhi and Mumbai.
- Young professional today may have technical skills but lack soft skills like strategic thinking and negotiation techniques are in demand by employers.
- Chandrayaan 2 was reportedly delayed due to a leak in its fuel tank but could still take off within the month of July.
- Jim Carrey in The Shining and Sylvestor Stallone in Terminator 2 videos puts a light tone on the very serious threat of deepfake technology.
- The Chinese ecommerce site, Alibaba.com, is focusing on gems and jewellery a growth driver in the Indian market.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of tech news
— everything that’s happening in tech that you need to know about today from Business Insider and its partner publications:
Drones are going to help unclog India’s water logged cities this monsoon
Soft skills can save your job from the machines but young professionals are severely short of it
Chandrayaan 2 might take off this month after plugging up its fuel tank leak