Jio and MediaTek announce Gaming Masters tournament with ₹12.5 lakh prize pool — here's how to register
- Jio and MediaTek have launched the Gaming Master esports tournament.
- The 70-day tournament will be played on Garena’s Free Fire and offers a prize pool of ₹12.5 lakh.
- The registrations are now open, and players can register till January 10.
The 70-day tournament will feature Garena’s battle royale game Free Fire and offers a prize pool of ₹12.5 lakh. The grand finale winner will win a cash prize of ₹3 lakh.
The tournament registrations are now live on the JioGames platform and will remain open till January 10. The tournament will begin on January 13 and the grand finale is scheduled for March 1.
AdvertisementThe Free Fire Gaming Masters is a three-stage tournament, and 24 teams will participate in the grand finale.
The first stage is duos and involves 32 daily qualifiers and qualifier finale matches. A total of twenty teams will qualify for the grand finale from duos.
The second stage is the solos. It involves 12 daily qualifiers and qualifier finale matches. After the solos playoff, the top eight players will be paired up to form four teams and will qualify for the grand finale.
The final stage is the grand finale. Twenty-four teams will compete across a set of seven maps to clinch the title.
How to register for the Gaming Master tournament
Players can register for free for the Free Fire Gaming Master tournament on the JioGames platform.
- To register for the JioGames Gaming Master tournament, players need to first register on the JioGames platform.
- Then, sign in to your account.
- Now, go to the registration page and click on Join.
- Now, enter the required details and register for the tournament.
Top PUBG alternatives available in India — Fortnite, Call of Duty, Battlelands Royale and Garena Free Fire: Rampage
I'm an esports soccer player who won $10,000 in an online FIFA 21 tournament. Anyone can become an expert at gaming - here's how I did it.
- A woman in Rajasthan has tested COVID-19 positive 31 times in the last five months
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates