JNU recruitment 2019: The university is hiring for 271 posts for AP, Assistant P, Prof, check @jnu.ac.in
According to the varsity’s official website, the last date to submit online applications is 19 August 2019. The interested applicants can visit jnu.ac.in/career. The university will wrap up the recruitment drives in six months’ time, following the University Grants Commission (UGC) guidelines.
The university offers an average compensation between ₹131,400 to ₹ 217,100 per month to associate professors. While the salary bracket for assistant professors and professors is ₹57,00 to ₹ 182,400, and ₹144,200 to ₹ 218,200, respectively.
The candidates applying for the post of associate professor should hold a PhD degree in the respective subject with a minimum of 55% marks in the master’s programme and eight years of teaching and research experience.
While for the assistant professor posts, candidates must have at least two research papers during their PhD. The professor positions are open to candidates with a minimum experience of 10 years. However, in case of outstanding performers, the work experience will be negotiable.
In case of any queries regarding the recruitment procedure, the interested candidates can mail the recruitment cell of the university at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Popular on BI
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green amid positive global cues: Adani Enterprises, SBI Life, HDFC Life among stocks in focus
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life