JNU recruitment 2019: The university is hiring for 271 posts for AP, Assistant P, Prof, check @jnu.ac.in
According to the varsity’s official website, the last date to submit online applications is 19 August 2019. The interested applicants can visit jnu.ac.in/career. The university will wrap up the recruitment drives in six months’ time, following the University Grants Commission (UGC) guidelines.
The university offers an average compensation between ₹131,400 to ₹ 217,100 per month to associate professors. While the salary bracket for assistant professors and professors is ₹57,00 to ₹ 182,400, and ₹144,200 to ₹ 218,200, respectively.
The candidates applying for the post of associate professor should hold a PhD degree in the respective subject with a minimum of 55% marks in the master’s programme and eight years of teaching and research experience.
While for the assistant professor posts, candidates must have at least two research papers during their PhD. The professor positions are open to candidates with a minimum experience of 10 years. However, in case of outstanding performers, the work experience will be negotiable.
In case of any queries regarding the recruitment procedure, the interested candidates can mail the recruitment cell of the university at email@example.com.
Popular on BI
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts