Joshua Kushner and Karlie Kloss are selling their NYC apartment for $7 million. Here's a look inside the luxurious condo that comes with a 1,120 sq. ft. fully landscaped terrace
- Joshua Kushner, the son-in-law of President Donald Trump, and supermodel Karlie Kloss are selling their New York City apartment for nearly $7 million, Curbed reported.
- The two-bedroom condo in Nolita comes with a 1,120-square-foot, fully landscaped terrace that can be accessed from three different points in the apartment.
- It was designed by Roman & Williams, a firm beloved by celebrities.
- The couple bought the apartment in October 2013 for $4.5 million.
Venture capitalist Joshua Kushner and supermodel Karlie Kloss are selling their apartment in New York City for nearly $7 million.
The couple, who got married in 2018, bought the condo in October 2013 for $4.5 million, according to Curbed. It's located in a Roman and Williams-designed building in the trendy downtown neighborhood of Nolita.The apartment at 211 Elizabeth Street is listed by Nick Gavin and Josh Doyle of Compass.
Here's a look inside.
Supermodel Karlie Kloss and investment banker Joshua Kushner are selling their New York City apartment for $6,995,000.
The two-bedroom apartment is located in a luxury building in Nolita that has 15 condominiums and amenities including a doorman, gym, bike room, extra private storage, and a landscaped roof terrace.Advertisement
The East-facing living room is divided into three distinct sitting areas.
A custom granite wood-burning fireplace acts as the focal point for the room.Advertisement
The floors are walnut laid in a herringbone pattern.
The couple bought the Roman and Williams-designed condo in October 2013 for $4.5 million.Advertisement
French doors lead into the apartment's master suite.
In the luxurious master bathroom is a standalone deep soaking tub, a glass-walled shower, and Calacatta Gold marble slabs on the floor and walls.Advertisement
The entry hall leads out to 1,120 square feet of outdoor space.
The landscaped terrace can also be accessed from near the living room and from the kitchen.Advertisement
It has an outdoor gas fireplace, an irrigation system, and plenty of seating for dining and entertaining.
- Commercial flights from Bareilly airport expected to start by December
- Arvind Kejriwal launches ‘Green Delhi’ app — Here’s how to download and use the application
- New air pollution laws in Delhi-NCR — Non-compliance could lead to ₹1 crore fine, 5 years in jail
- WPP won $1.6 billion worth of new business in Q3
- Former Gujarat CM Keshubhai Patel dead