JPMorgan's ultimate guide to markets and the economy
presentation on the state of the markets and the economy
Volatility has defined 2018's stock market. Trade war fears, and an increasing belief the US is nearing the end of the economic cycle have both put a damper on investor sentiment.
But as the yield curve flattens, and investors flock into long-term government debt for safety, the outlook for equities may not be as rosy as it was in at the start of the year.
The Federal Reserve is planning more rate hikes this year, but will certainly have to be vigilant if it's going to go through with its plans.
Fortunately, JPMorgan has published its third-quarter presentation on the state of the markets and the economy.
Through almost 70 slides of charts and graphics, they provide insight into the state of equities and both the US and global economy.
Thanks to JPMorgan Asset Management for giving us permission to feature this presentation.
- The enormous gap between Vodafone Idea on one hand, Airtel and Jio on the other
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on headphones
- Amazon Great Freedom Festival: Top offers and deals on smartphones
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on speakers
- Amazon Great Freedom Festival sale: Top offers and deals on electronics