'Jurassic World' just had the second-largest box-office weekend of all time with over $200 million
After a record-breaking Friday at the box office, "Jurassic World" blew all analyst expectations this weekend.
View all Offers
- 6% OFF
NEWPORT Mens Regular Fit Sweatshirt Black₹ 450₹ 1799Buy On
- 60% OFF
Van Heusen SportMenNavyLSweatshirt₹ 850₹ 1699Buy On
- 71% OFF
Red Tape Men's Cotton Blend Crew Neck Sweatshirt (RWS0029_Mustard_XXL)₹ 809₹ 2799Buy On
Amazon Brand - Myx Women's Cotton Regular Short Kurti₹ 339₹ 849Buy On
- 60% OFF
Arrow Men's Cotton Blend Crew Neck Sweatshirt (ASAASS3983_Me. Grey Melang_Large)₹ 750₹ 1499Buy On
The fourth film in the "Jurassic Park" franchise brought in an estimated $204.6 million, according to BoxOffice.com.
If the estimate holds, that gives "Jurassic World" the second-largest opening at the box-office ever.
The previous record, set by 2012's "The Avengers," is $207.4 million.
Earlier this summer, it was thought "Avengers: Age of Ultron" would come close to beating that record, but it came short with a weekend gross of $191.3 million.
More to come ...
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Top deals on recliners, sofas and more home furnishing items
- Best fashion and beauty deals during Amazon sale
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best audio deals on headphones, speakers
- GST on salaries? A new ruling can cause a lot of confusion and litigation
- Nykaa's rival Purplle raises $38 million from Pantaloon’s CEO, Sequoia
- Mythology audiobooks
- Electric car Championship
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022