Justin Bieber's Manager Scooter Braun Marries 'F-Cancer' Founder Yael Cohen In Star-Studded Ceremony
in Whistler, Canada to Yael Cohen in front of many of the couple's celebrity friends, including Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, Sophia Bush, Tom Hanks, and Rita Wilson.
Cohen, 27, is the South African founder of the nonprofit "F--- Cancer," which is a cancer education organization she launched in 2009 after her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer.
Braun, 33, is Justin Bieber's ever-present, longtime manager. Braun now owns two record labels: School Boy Records and Raymond-Braun Media Group, a joint venture with Usher.
After the couple said their "I dos," Bieber sang "All You Need Is Love" to end the ceremony.
Later at the reception, Bieber joined fellow Braun client Carly Rae Jepsen for a rendition of her hit "Call Me Maybe."
But the best video of the night was of Tom Hanks dancing on-stage to "This Is How We Do It," posted by Bieber.
Bieber posted many photos from the night, including this one with a congratulatory message for the bride:
And one with fellow singer Ed Sheeran.
Actress Sophia Bush was also in attendance.
Yael posted after the ceremony:
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- The rally in stocks will trick investors into thinking the bear market is over, but there's still a case for the S&P 500 to fall another 26% next year, Morgan Stanley's Mike Wilson says
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- VerSe Innovation Company
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World