Kanye West reportedly hospitalized after canceling tour
Police responded to medical emergency at West's home at 1:20 p.m. PT, a Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson told Business Insider.
Police did not identify the person taken from the home.
"He's just exhausted," a source told TMZ of West's reasoning for the cancellation.
The artist went on a political rant on stage in San Jose last week, in which he said he didn't vote in the presidential election, but that he would have voted for President-elect Donald Trump. The admission garnered mixed reactions from West's fans.
West then turned his attention to racism: "If people are racist and they feel more inspired to say how they feel, then they're exposing themselves, bro," he added. "This is what I'm saying. It's already the beginning of change. Sometimes things that you might think are bad might have to happen in order for change to f---ing happen."
On Saturday, West abruptly ended his concert in Sacramento after performing just three songs.
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Watch a raven take out a Google drone mid-air as the tech giant is forced to ground its home delivery service due to bird attacks
- Those who have held these stocks for a decade have only lost money
- MyGlamm has set aside $100 million to acquire 6 beauty and personal care brands under new entity
- After Moderna chief, Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 likely to end in a year
- Like many 23-year-olds, Google is facing ‘trust’ issues
- COVID-19: Mizoram's positivity rate at 32% after 1,659 new cases registered in the state
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians slips down to seventh spot after losing a match to RCB