Kawhi Leonard's most impressive in a huge win against the Bucks was a subtle move that seemingly bent the laws of physics
- Kawhi Leonard led the Raptors to their third straight win over the Bucks on Thursday night to take a 3-2 lead in the Eastern Conference finals.
- Leonard's most impressive highlight of the night came on a fake one-handed pass that displayed once again how his control is like that of few other players in the league.
- With the win, the Raptors are just one win away from their first NBA Finals appearance in franchise history.
- Follow along with all of our coverage of the NBA playoffs here.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The Toronto Raptors won their third straight game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday night 105-99, taking a 3-2 lead in the Eastern Conference finals.
The heartbeat for the Raptors was once again Kawhi Leonard, who finished with 35 points, nine assists, and seven rebounds to help put his team just one win away from making the NBA Finals for the first time in franchise history.Leonard was in total control of his game on Thursday, and along with sharpshooter Fred VanVleet, the driving force of the Raptors offense throughout the night.
His most impressive display of that control came in the fourth quarter when Leonard was able to catch an incoming pass with one hand, and in the same motion shoot out a fake pass to the corner.
The play looked closer to wizardry than basketball, and once again proved why Leonard is nicknamed "The Klaw."
On Twitter, fans were in complete awe of Leonard's skill and control.
In his first season with the Raptors, Leonard has been an absolute force, carrying the franchise closer than its ever been to a championship. Fans in Toronto are so eager to convince Leonard to re-sign with the team they're offering him free food, rides, and even a luxury condo for life should he choose to commit to the team long-term.Read more: Businesses in Toronto are offering Kawhi Leonard free food, rides, and a luxury condo for life if he re-signs with the Raptors
With plays like his one-handed highlight against the Bucks, it's easy to see why the city is clamoring to keep him.
Kawhi beasted wit that fake pass- Bienvenido Balbuena (@E_SteeI) May 24, 2019
That ball fake from Kawhi jesus- scratch my back I scratch yours (@zo0b0oks) May 24, 2019
Bruh! The way kawhi palmed that ball fake!!- Manny™ (@Noob512) May 24, 2019