Kettlebell Kitchen is a healthy meal delivery service that could be the secret to keeping your fitness and nutrition resolutions in 2019
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- No one ever said healthy eating was easy, but meal planning and delivery service Kettlebell Kitchen could be the closest thing to it.
- Since meal planning is confusing and time-intensive, Kettlebell Kitchen takes care of it for you, taking your fitness goals, dietary restrictions, and delivery frequency preferences into account.
- Each delicious meal is made with fresh, healthy ingredients and will run you $10 to $12. The meals can be delivered to your door or picked up at a participating gym in your area.
Looking to eat well without the hassle of traditional meal planning, brothers and Army vets Joe and Andrew Lopez-Gallego teamed up with chef Greg Grossman (a young culinary talent who was once invited to cook at three Michelin-starred Alinea at the tender age of 13) to start healthy meal delivery service Kettlebell Kitchen in 2013.
Tell Kettlebell Kitchen about your exercise habits, dietary preferences, and fitness goals, and it'll create a custom meal plan of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for you and deliver them to your home or a participating gym near you.They don't contain any artificial ingredients or sweeteners, gluten, soy, dairy, or inflammatory oils, and they do contain fresh vegetables, grass-fed and pasture-raised beef, gluten-free grains, dairy-free milk, and limited amounts of sugar.
with another service called Veestro, and now with Kettlebell Kitchen. There are new specials offered every week, and they'll differ based on your location. Specialized options include keto meals (e.g. Spicy Chicken & Pork Meatballs with Zucchini and Spaghetti Squash Noodles), vegetarian meals (e.g. Bamboo Rice Bibimbap), and "KBK Core" meals (e.g. Wild Salmon Cakes, Grass-Fed Steak, and Yucca). Your chosen plan will include these meals in various combinations, but you can also shop them a la carte. Advertisement
Depending on the meal delivery frequency you choose, the cost comes out to $10 to $12 a meal, and the meals are delivered twice a week.Advertisement
On the dashboard, you'll still have the freedom to switch out meals and when you want to eat certain meals, so you're not completely tied to whatever Kettlebell Kitchen designs. However, if you're the type to keep things simple or you're just starting out on your fitness and health journey, you can trust that its nutritionists know what they're doing.
A small shipping fee applies if you want to receive deliveries at your home or office, but there's also the option to pick them up at one of the company's many nationwide gym partners. Since you're likely to be working out at or near that gym anyway, it's a cheaper and convenient way to pick up your fuel for the week.Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.Advertisement
- Ahmedabad reports 193 new COVID-19 cases, 256 recoveries
- Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti - Interesting facts about the 'father of the nation'
- 1,108 COVID-19 cases in Nashik, tally reaches 76,984
- Surat district records 288 COVID-19 cases, 299 recoveries
- Sikkim reports 38 new COVID-19 cases; tally rises to 2,970