Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's former Soho apartment just hit the market for $4.7 million. Take a look inside.
Tim Waltman/Evan Joseph Images for CORE
- A Soho apartment once owned by Kanye West is on the market for $4.7 million, a representative of luxury broker CORE Real Estate told Business Insider.
- The one-bedroom apartment features a home automation system, custom lighting and sound systems, and access to a shared rooftop deck with panoramic views of lower Manhattan, according to CORE Real Estate.
- West first moved into the unit in 2004 and sold it to its current owner last year, a representative of CORE Real Estate told Business Insider.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
For $4.7 million, you can live like a Kardashian.A 2,427-square-foot apartment that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West once called home is for sale, CORE Real Estate, the brokerage firm handling the sale, told Business Insider. The apartment is in the trendy Soho neighborhood of Manhattan.Advertisement
The apartment is located at 25 West Houston Street in Manhattan.
When you walk into the apartment, the first thing you see is the foyer. It has a sleek and modern look — and as a bonus, it has hidden floor-to-ceiling storage.Advertisement
There is also a powder room ...
... on the way into the main living space.Advertisement
The open-concept layout and ten-foot ceilings make the room feel bright and airy.
Here is a close up of the kitchen.Advertisement
The minimalist style extends into the master suite.
The bedroom has heated floors ...Advertisement
... and plenty of closet space to store Yeezy styles.
The master bath uses the same stone as the kitchen.Advertisement
- Son, wife of JK Lt Guv's advisor test COVID-19 positive
- World’s most elusive wild cat spotted for the first time in a decade in Algeria
- Placentas from COVID-19-positive pregnant women show injury: Study
- Ready to deal with situation if there is spike in cases of novel coronavirus: Delhi CM
- 103 more test COVID-19 positive in Odisha, total cases rise to 1,438