Know These Strategies To Get Your Resume Through Company's Screening System
If you're applying for a position at a larger firm, your
"The fact is, the job search is competitive and you need every advantage you can get," says Rick Gillis, author of the book "Job!: Learn How to Find Your Next Job In 1 Day."
"And you want that consideration, you want the dialogue that comes from somebody calling you."
In the interview below, Gillis explains "the white-out trick" that job-seekers use to game the filtering system, the difference between resume and online application filtering softwares and other keyword strategies job-seekers should know.
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail