Lady Gaga just launched her own emoji pack
The star on Thursday is releasing GagaMoji, an emoji pack powered by Snaps and customized with the help of Gaga herself. Available to download for iOS here for $1.99, it includes animated iMessage stickers and GIFs.
Fans will notice nods to familiar Gaga imagrey, like the pink hat from her new "Joanne" period, along with useful phrases like "DOPE" with Gaga's head plastered in the middle.
"Lady Gaga truly made these for her fans and was very involved in the actual creation of these," Snaps Founder Vivian Rosenthal told Business Insider. "We've loved working on these for the last six months with Lady Gaga and her team. There's truly a GAGAmoji for every moment of life. These emojis are about being yourself and having fun."
Snaps Director of BD & Marketing Jonathan Shriftman added: "iMessage is a powerful platform for launching celebrity content. There are over 1 billion people using the popular messaging app every day. By launching this sticker pack, now Lady Gaga's true fans can share this personalized content directly in conversations with friends and family."
- Rishi Sunak says he would rather lose than win on a false promise
- Flood-hit Kerala villages to launch digi-lockers to keep their valuables safe
- UP hospitals to now have dedicated wards for transgenders
- Aviation regulator removes upper and lower limits on airfares
- This startup offers ‘super’ healthy snacks for the price of Lay’s, Kurkure