LEAKED: Here Are Fitbit's New Fitness Trackers, The Charge And Charge HD
Fitbit is reportedly planning to release two new fitness trackers soon, the Charge and Charge HD, according to Gizmodo. The blog published marketing materials that reportedly show how the wristbands look and what they'll be able to do.
Both wristbands look similar to the Force, and feature a slightly thicker design with a larger screen than the Flex's. Like its previous fitness trackers, the new devices will be able to track your steps, calories burned, distance, sets of stairs climbed, and active minutes. The screen will also display the time and incoming calls, and the waterproof band will be able to monitor your sleep and function as a vibrating alarm.
The main difference appears to be in the Fitbit HR, which, unlike previous Fitbit bands, will also display your heart rate where all of your other stats are shown. Fitbit is reportedly calling this feature PurePulse.
The marketing materials don't tell us how much the fitness trackers will cost, but Gizmodo says a Russian retailer has the Charge listed at $185 and the Charge HR at $220. That seems a bit high, but we're likely to learn more in the coming weeks.
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail