Learn any of these 16 programming languages and you'll always have a job
Someone has to write that software. Why not you?
There are thousands of programming languages, but some are far more popular than others.
When a company goes out to find new programming talent, they're looking for people familiar with the languages and systems they already use - even as newer languages like Apple Swift or Google Go start to make a splash.
Here are the programming languages you should learn if you always want to have a job, as suggested by the popular TIOBE Index, the Redmonk Programming Language Rankings, and the annual Stack Overflow developer survey.
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM
- India's cancer cases will surge to 20 lakh per year by 2026: AIIMS
- Babies remember faces despite face masks, says a study based in California
- Lupin arm recalls 5,720 skin treatment cream tubes in US
- Clean teeth can help your brain function better says new research