LeBron James is off to his best start ever in the playoffs
LeBron James is still pretty good at basketball. In fact, at age 32, James may be better than ever in the playoffs at an age when most star players are starting to decline.
Through the first two rounds of the playoffs, LeBron and his Merry Cavs are 8-0 and have already proved the doubters wrong who felt they wouldn't be able to "flip the switch" this postseason. And most of that is because of the improved play of LeBron.
James is averaging 34.4 points per game through the first two rounds, but it goes beyond that. If we sum up the five most notable counting stats (points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks), LeBron is averaging 54.1 per game. That is 11.6 more than the first two rounds a year ago and 2.1 more than his previous best, the first two rounds of the 2009 playoffs.
Diana Yukari/Business Insider
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- The new Barbie movie used so much pink paint on set that it caused an international shortage, according to its production designer
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala