Leesa is giving Business Insider readers 15% off their entire order for Memorial Day - plus 2 free pillows when you buy a mattress
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- The Insider Picks team has tested and researched dozens of mattresses, and the Leesa Hybrid Mattress and the Leesa Memory Foam Mattress are the best mattresses you can buy because they suit all sleeping styles.
- Currently, readers can take 15% off their entire order with the code "BUSINESSINSIDER" at checkout. If your order includes a mattress, you'll also get two free pillows.
- Check out 14 other Memorial Day mattress sales that are already happening now.
Thanks to the increasing number of people who want to be able to shop online in their pajamas, there is no shortage of direct-to-consumer companies, and a healthy percentage of them are mattress startups. Why? Because you don't have to go lay down on 15 beds while an attendant hangs around to see which suits your sleep style best, there's usually no crazy delivery fee, and you get to try it out in your home without any pressure for 100 nights (as the new industry standard goes). So really, why not?There are a lot of great direct-to-consumer mattress options to consider, and Leesa Sleep is one of them.
Leesa also happens to be running a Labor Day sale right now - making their already accessible prices even better. Right now, Business Insider readers can get a new mattress for up to $235 off its original price, which is $10 more than what's being offered on Leesa's site.
Currently, you can save 15% on your entire order with the code "BUSINESSINSIDER" at checkout. If your order includes a mattress, you'll also get two free pillows.
We've covered both the company's bread-and-butter Leesa mattress (full review here) as well as its luxury option, the Leesa Hybrid (full review here), in our best mattress buying guide, but the break down is pretty simple:
- The Leesa Mattress: is engineered with three premium foams for cooling, body contouring, and pressure-relieving core support. Queen Size: $845 (normally $995) [You Save $150]
- The Leesa Hybrid Mattress: combines Leesa's premium foam layers with pocket-spring coils for superior support. Queen Size: $1,440 (normally $1,695) [You Save: $255]
The company itself has done well even in a saturated direct-to-consumer mattress space thanks to an excellent customer service model and give-back program, and of course, its universally comfortable mattresses. Leesa claims its mattresses can comfortably accommodate all body shapes and types of sleepers, and that, because of its original design, you don't have to choose between a firm or a plush mattress.
Skip the awkward showroom, get your mattress delivered to your door, and spend 100 nights risk-free trying it out. No pressure. Especially considering Leesa's heavy Memorial Day markdown, if you're looking for a new mattress, you might want to check out Leesa's options right now.
- The best mattresses you can buy
- The best mattresses for side sleepers
- The best mattresses for back pain
- The best foam mattresses
- The best air mattresses
- The best mattress toppers
- The best mattress protectors
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.