Legendary Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards is selling his NYC penthouse for $12.2 million
The duplex, in an iconic co-op, looks out over historic Greenwich Village and boasts intriguing design details like a leather-wrapped bronze handrail on the staircase and a sliding glass exterior wall for breezy indoor-outdoor living. Richards and his wife Pattie Hansen bought the spot in 2014 for $10.5 million, but it looks like they aren't getting much satisfaction from the purchase after all.
It's now listed with Sotheby's. Take a look at Richards' pad.
- Air India acquires country’s first Airbus A350-900 via GIFT IFSC
- Bahubali vs Jawaan: Salaar to clash with Dunki as it sets December 22 release
- Jet Airways hits upper circuit after Jalan Kalrock Consortium infuses Rs 100 cr more
- Countdown to Flipkart's 10th Big Billion Days: A tribute to entrepreneurs, featuring Mohammed Imran and Limraz Furniture
- Karnataka bandh: 44 flights cancelled, five activists arrested for trying to stage protest inside Bengaluru airport