Lenovo claims this phone will store ‘2000 HD movies and 1 million photos’
- Lenovo’s new flagship phone Z5 to have 4TB of inbuilt storage.
- The company’s VP claims it’s made possible by ‘particle technology’.
Lenovoclaims the phone can hold up to 2000 HD movies, 150,000 lossless music files and a million photos.
AdvertisementWith the way technology is advancing, storage has become the least of concerns among users. Gone are those days when smartphone users had to buy MicroSD cards to add to their phone’s minimal internal storage. Flagship phones of most brands, including Apple, Samsung, One Plus, Xiaomi, Lenovo, Oppo and even Honor, now offer 64 GB to 256 GB of inbuilt storage.
Lenovo, meanwhile, decided to push this boundary further. Lenovo’s upcoming flagship model --
Lenovo VP Chang
Cheng gives credit to ‘particle technology’ in making this innovation possible. He claims that the Lenovo Z5 with 4 TB of inbuilt storage will be a smartphone capable of holding up to 2,000 HD movies, 150,000 lossless music files and a million photos.
Nobody quite knows how this ‘particle technology’ was applied but the technology will hopefully be revealed once the phone officially hit the stores.
Currently, the highest amount of internal storage available on phones goes up to 256 GB. In 2016,
Hold on! We are not done talking about the Lenovo Z5. The other unique feature of the phone is its 95% screen-to-body ratio that put the tech bloggers in a tizzy earlier this month. The sketch and partial render of the phone shows that the phone will be entirely notch-less.
According to Cheng, the Lenovo Z5 will exhibit four major breakthroughs made by the company as well as 18 new technologies. It’s possible that one of them may include a Vivo APEX concept phone-type camera that will flip up, instead of being part of the body.
Lenovo managed to create a buzz on the Chinese internet using #NewNationalFlagshipDeclaration and confirmed that it will be launching in China. As of now, there is no information on whether this phone will make it to Indian market.
Popular on BI
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- New Airtel and Reliance Jio prepaid plans compared
- Mobile accessories company Balaji Solutions files initial papers for public listing
- Ratan Tata launches Goodfellows which helps senior citizens make friends
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO
- Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared