Liam Neeson says that a horse he acted with before recognized him on the set of his new movie with the Coen Brothers
- At the New York Film Festival, Liam Neeson said that a horse on the set of the Coen Brothers' "The Ballad of Buster Scruggs" remembered him from another movie they shot together.
- Neeson says he knows the horse remembered him because "he whinnied when he saw me, and pawed the ground."
- Neeson did not specify the other film they worked on together.
Unfortunately, Neeson did not verify which film this horse worked with him on before. But Neeson did appear on a horse in 2014's "A Million Ways to Die in the West," and it is safe to assume that there was not a horse on the set of the 2015 "Entourage" movie, which also Neeson appeared in.This is not the first time Neeson has been a part of horse-related news. Neeson is a noted and proud supporter of horses being used for carriage rides in New York City's Central Park, and as a result, he's an enemy of PETA. "The Ballad of Buster Scruggs" comes to theaters November 16, so you'll have to wait about a month to see this friendship blossom on screen and do your deep dive into Neeson's filmography to figure out which movie this horse remembers him from.
NOW WATCH: How fake weather is made for TV and movies
- Cannes Lions 2021: India brings home a Gold, four Silver Lions and three Bronze Lions on Day 2
- E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ raises $60 million, looks to launch India operations by 2022
- Best power banks under ₹ 1000 to buy in India for 2021
- Best business laptops in India for 2021
- India is reportedly mulling over a new crypto tax which could make trading on foreign exchanges more expensive