Heres the top 20 companies for work/life balance in the UK according to staff
The site lets past and present employees post anonymous reviews about where they work and staff can rate the balance between work and real life that their job afford them out of 5.
By crunching through all the feedback, Glassdoor has pulled together the ranking for the top UK employers.
As you might expect a lot are funky tech startups. But there's a surprising number of finance firms - and even an investment bank.
This story was originally published by Glassdoor.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- Indian markets open tad higher ahead of GDP data -- Zomato, SBI, NDTV, Britannia Industries among stocks to watch
- Government lifts ban on organic non-basmati rice exports
- Scientists revive 48,500-year-old zombie virus buried under a frozen lake in Russia
- India Inc.’s rockstars of Q2 and things that investors should look out for, according to analysts
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000