LinkedIn’s new Android App is targeted at the 'Real India' struggling to find jobs
Developed by LinkedIn’s R&D team in
To help overcome the challenges of unpredictable internet connectivity, LinkedIn designed Lite to make the platform more easily accessible to the growing population of mobile internet users.
Built to run smoothly and offer faster access even on lower end smartphones, the app loads extremely fast – in under five seconds, even on 2G network.
The app size is only 1MB and reduces data usage by 80 percent. It also offers all key features like news feed, jobs, profile, network, messaging, notifications, and search.
The LinkedIn Lite app is available on Play Store for all Android users in India.
- India registers highest single-day spike of nearly 23K COVID cases
- Maha: Amravati COVID-19 count now 680, death toll 27
- Russia's COVID-19 death toll crosses 10,000-mark
- COVID-19 death toll in West Bengal jumps to 736 with record 19 fatalities in one day
- 23 more test positive for COVID-19 in Nagaland, total tally rises to 562