List of Places Where Indians Can Use Old 500 & 1000 Notes Till 24th Nov
"This limit for such transactions is being extended from 14th November midnight to 24th November midnight," Das told ANI.
The places where you can use these old notes include-
1) Petrol pumps
2) Government hospitals
3) Government pharmacies
4)Consumer cooperative stores
5) Buying gas cylinders
6)Paying utility bills
7)Government milk booths
8)Monuments maintained by the Archeological Survey of India
9)Crematoriums or burial grounds
Some of these exemptions are also available for foreign tourists and international travelers.
ALSO READ: How Indians Covert their Black Money After Ban on Rs 500 & 1000 Notes
Popular on BI
- A millennial who became a millionaire after the 2008 crash says building wealth is about more than opportunistic investing. You also have to make lifestyle changes and load up on side hustles.
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- Learning AI can be lucrative: Freshers’ annual pay is ₹10-14 lakh in India, says TeamLease Digital report
- CoCo bonds fall sharply over Credit Suisse deal
- Date night conversations to diet charts – 10 things ChatGPT can help you with
- Gold is bankable, shines more than some western banks say experts
- Fear of financial crisis is keeping investors away from stock markets say experts