Listen to the full Jeff Bezos interview on Business Insider's podcast
Axel Springer/Business Insider
- Jeff Bezos is the founder and CEO of Amazon.
- He was honored in Berlin in April with the 3rd annual Axel Springer Award. Axel Springer is Business Insider's parent company.
- Bezos spoke with Axel Springer CEO Dr. Matthias Döpfner about the early days of creating Amazon, his decision to invest in The Washington Post, and how he funds his rocket company, Blue Origin.
- That interview is featured on this week's episode of Business Insider's podcast, "Success! How I Did It."
Jeff Bezos built an empire at Amazon, but he's not slowing down anytime soon.
The Amazon founder and CEO was in Berlin last week to accept the 3rd annual Axel Springer Award. During the event in his honor, Bezos sat down with Axel Springer CEO Dr. Mathias Döpfner to talk about his career and future ambitions.
Axel Springer is Business Insider's parent company.
Bezos and Döpfner spoke about growing Amazon, and Bezos' investments in journalism at The Washington Post and space exploration at Blue Origin.
This week's episode of Business Insider's podcast, "Success! How I Did It," features that conversation in full.
Listen to the full episode here:
Subscribe to "Success! How I Did It" on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, or your favorite podcast app. Check out previous episodes with:
- Duolingo founder and CEO Luis von Ahn
- Audible founder and CEO Don Katz
- Media mogul Tina Brown
- Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards
The transcript and video of Döpfner's conversation with Bezos can be found here.
Disclosure: Axel Springer is Business Insider's parent company.
- A millennial who became a millionaire after the 2008 crash says building wealth is about more than opportunistic investing. You also have to make lifestyle changes and load up on side hustles.
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- Learning AI can be lucrative: Freshers’ annual pay is ₹10-14 lakh in India, says TeamLease Digital report
- CoCo bonds fall sharply over Credit Suisse deal
- Date night conversations to diet charts – 10 things ChatGPT can help you with
- Gold is bankable, shines more than some western banks say experts
- Fear of financial crisis is keeping investors away from stock markets say experts