LIVE: Apple earnings
Getty Images, Justin Sullivan
This quarter is usually Apple's slowest, and Wall Street is not expecting to be blown away.
Last quarter, Apple revealed that iPhone sales had dropped for the first time in its history, and provided revenue guidance for the June quarter of $41 billion to $43 billion.
At the midpoint, $42 billion, that would be a 15.3% decrease in sales over the same period last year.
Analysts also worry that the newest iPhone, the lower-cost $400 iPhone SE, might start to cut into Apple's famously healthy profit margins.
Here's what analysts expect Apple to report, compiled by Bloomberg:
- Q3 EPS (GAAP): $1.36
- Q3 revenue: $42.059 billion
- Gross margin: 37.94%
- iPhone unit sales: 39.9 million
- iPhone ASP: $606
- iPad unit sales: 9.1 million
- Mac unit sales: 4.4 million
- Q3 revenue guidance: $42.3 billion to $49.4 billion, averaging out to $45.6 billion
This post will be updated as the results are announced, so hit refresh or click here to update the page.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Best TKL mechanical keyboards in India
- Buy Premium 2.1 channel speakers for audiophiles
- Best artificial flowers for living room decoration in India
- This Ethereum-based metaverse is letting crypto fans own land on the Red Planet, even though international space laws would disagree
- Unemployment rate in India sees a dip after a month