LIVE: Apple earnings
It's an important quarter for Apple. The December quarter is typically Apple's biggest.
Here's what Wall Street expects, according to analyst estimates compiled by Bloomberg:
Q1 EPS: $3.22
Q1 revenue: $77.4b
Gross margin: 38.4%
iPhone unit sales: 76.3
iPhone ASP: $688
Upcoming quarter revenue guidance: ~$54.0 billion
Apple also reports Mac and iPad unit sales. Here's what Apple reported a year ago:
iPad unit sales: 16.12 million
Mac unit sales: 5.31 million
We'll be updating this post as the numbers come in - click here for the latest.
Visit Markets Insider for constantly updated market quotes for individual stocks, ETFs, indices, commodities and currencies traded around the world. Go Now!
- 1,330 recognised startups from gaming and related sectors as on Nov 30: Som Parkash
- Sula Vineyards to open IPO next week from Dec 12-14; GMP already at ₹70 per share
- India to add 9 million gig jobs by 2025 says Indeed report
- From Brahmastra to KGF: The most searched movies on Google in 2022 in India
- Adjusted for inflation, policy rate still remains accommodative, says RBI Governor