LIVE: Apple earnings
It's an important quarter for Apple. The December quarter is typically Apple's biggest.
Here's what Wall Street expects, according to analyst estimates compiled by Bloomberg:
Q1 EPS: $3.22
Q1 revenue: $77.4b
Gross margin: 38.4%
iPhone unit sales: 76.3
iPhone ASP: $688
Upcoming quarter revenue guidance: ~$54.0 billion
Apple also reports Mac and iPad unit sales. Here's what Apple reported a year ago:
iPad unit sales: 16.12 million
Mac unit sales: 5.31 million
We'll be updating this post as the numbers come in - click here for the latest.
Visit Markets Insider for constantly updated market quotes for individual stocks, ETFs, indices, commodities and currencies traded around the world. Go Now!
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- After a near-record run at the top of Netflix's US Top 10 list, pop culture smash 'Squid Game' has been bumped by another show
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Best high speed monochrome printers in India
- Best portable room heaters in India
- Best nose pins for those without piercing in India
- Best high speed blenders in India
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks