LIVE: Apple earnings
It's an important quarter for Apple. The December quarter is typically Apple's biggest.
Here's what Wall Street expects, according to analyst estimates compiled by Bloomberg:
Q1 EPS: $3.22
Q1 revenue: $77.4b
Gross margin: 38.4%
iPhone unit sales: 76.3
iPhone ASP: $688
Upcoming quarter revenue guidance: ~$54.0 billion
Apple also reports Mac and iPad unit sales. Here's what Apple reported a year ago:
iPad unit sales: 16.12 million
Mac unit sales: 5.31 million
We'll be updating this post as the numbers come in - click here for the latest.
Visit Markets Insider for constantly updated market quotes for individual stocks, ETFs, indices, commodities and currencies traded around the world. Go Now!
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts