LIVE: here come IBM earnings
- IBM is set to report Q1 earnings results after Tuesday's market close.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Shares of IBM have increased 27% so far this year, as the company sheds underperforming businesses. But there are big questions about its planned $34 billion acquisition of RedHat.
Here's what Wall Street is expecting:
- Revenue: $18.51 billion, down from $19.1 billion, according to analyst expectations.
- EPS (adjusted): $2.22, according to analyst expectations.
Last quarter, IBM announced that it showed annual revenue growth for the first time since 2011.Business Insider will be covering IBM's Q1 financial results as soon as they are released so refresh this page or click here for real time updates.Advertisement
Get the latest IBM stock price here.
- Dentsu Aegis Network is now dentsu international
- Top stock movers — Future Retail, Hero MotoCorp, Indoco Remedies, Surya Roshni, PVR, Vodafone-Idea and more
- MX Player’s Aashram garners 300 million+ streams in less than a month
- Our pick of the best IPL 2020 ads: Week 1
- Best 64GB memory cards in India