LIVE: Here comes Apple's biggest event of the year
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- Apple's long-rumored answer to Spotify, which will let Apple owners pay $10 a month to listen to millions of songs on demand. The rumored name is Apple Music.
- The next big software update to iPhones and iPads, called iOS 9. It's supposedly going to include an improved version of Siri and the ability to run apps in a split screen on the iPad. But the big focus is actually going to be better stability and making sure it runs smoothly on older devices - important, but not very exciting.
- A new set of tools for app makers to build better apps for the Apple Watch
- More information about HomeKit, Apple's plan to let your iPhone or iPad serve as a remote control for home devices.
- A new version of Mac OS X.
The conference is for developers, after all, so we polled some of them to see what they were hoping for. Wishes include better tools to build apps, more stable iOS and OS X software, a way to respond to user reviews in the App Store, and way more access to the watch.Follow along below as we bring you the keynote speech - the only part of the event that Apple opens to the press. Our coverage will kick off around 6pm on Monday.
- Fino Payments Bank files papers for ₹1,300 crore IPO
- OfBusiness, a platform that helps SMEs get raw materials, becomes the newest unicorn from India
- Tokyo Olympics: India's P V Sindhu loses to world number one Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the semis
- Droom founder explains why he is considering a US IPO and where he intends to spend the money
- 21 new COVID-19 cases reported at Tokyo Olympics, no athletes among them