LIVE: Here comes Microsoft's earnings
Sean Gallup/Getty Images
Here's what analysts are expecting:
- Earnings of $1.21 per share, up from $1.13 a week ago.
- Revenue of $32.77 billion, which would be a little under 9% revenue growth per year.
This story is developing. Refresh your browser or click here for updates...Get the latest Microsoft stock price here.
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar