LIVE! We're projecting the College Football Playoff teams all day on 'Championship Saturday'
It's Championship Saturday!As many as ten teams will have a case to be included in the playoff depending on how the four major conference championship games play out on Saturday. But in reality, there are six teams that still control their own destiny. Outside of those teams, there are two teams that could have strong cases, including Alabama, who needs some help, and two teams that would likely need a miracle.Advertisement
Here are the four games and when and where they can be seen today:
- The Big 12 Championship, Oklahoma vs TCU - 12:30 pm on FOX
- The SEC Championship, Georgia vs Auburn - 4:00 pm on CBS
- The ACC Championship, Miami vs Clemson - 8:00 pm on ABC
- The Big Ten Championship, Ohio State vs Wisconsin - 8:00 pm on FOX
Below we will be following the four games and how the results and current scores could impact the playoff rankings. So keep checking back for the latest playoff projection.
- Delhi gets 10,000-bed COVID care centre; LG says it'll play crucial role in fight against pandemic
- ICICI Bank board to consider proposal to raise capital on Wednesday
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 6:45pm
- COVID-19: Bedi urges Pondy residents to be cautious till situation in TN turns normal
- Mumbai: Two pose as 'COVID officers', dupe man of Rs 54,000