Lok Sabha Election 2019 polling schedule for Gujarat
The tenure of the present government of India at the center will expire on June 3 and India is preparing to elect its next government that will rule over the next five years term. The election Commission has announced the dates of Lok Sabha Elections on March 10, 2019. The country will face the
Gujarat will see the polling on a single day during the third phase of polling across the country on April 23.
Constituency wise dates of polling in Gujarat
Phase -3 (Date of polling: April 23, 2019)
Constituencies: Kachchh, Banaskantha, Patan, Mahesana, Sabarkantha, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad East, Ahmedabad West, Surendranagar, Rajkot, Porbandar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Anand, Kheda, Panchmahal, Dahod, Vadodara, Chhota Udaipur, Bharuch, Bardoli, Surat, Navsari, Valsad
2014 Lok Sabha Election results in Gujarat
During the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, The Bharatiya Janata Party won from all the 26 constituencies of the state bagging a thumping victory.
Important guidelines for 2019 Lok Sabha Elections
The Election Commission has announced that the parties or candidates contesting in the elections should never use the pictures of defense personnel during the campaign. Elector’s photo identity card or any one of the eleven photo identity documents specified by the Election Commission can be used for casting vote at the polling booths.
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar