Lyft Is Giving Its Drivers Discounts On Cell Phone Plans, Hotels, And Movies
View all Offers
- 50% OFF
Allen Solly Women's Synthetic Sweatshirt (AHSTCRGFS56736_Black_Large)₹ 1499₹ 1499Buy On
Amazon Brand - Symbol Men's Slim Casual Trousers₹ 639₹ 1899Buy On
- 50% OFF
RIVER Suneet Varma Designer Printed Saree with Solid Unstitched Blouse _Multicolor_one Size₹ 4799₹ 7999Buy On
Diverse Men's Regular Formal Shirt₹ 479₹ 1199Buy On
Amazon Brand - Symbol Men Boxer Shorts₹ 439₹ 1098Buy On
AnyPerk helps put startups on par with Google and Facebook when it comes to perks.
For $5 per employee per month, startups can offer employees discounted items like movie tickets, gym memberships, cell phone plans, gift cards, and more.
This comes at a time when Lyft and Uber are going head-to-head in trying to attract drivers to their respective platforms.
- Shrinking car and two-wheeler sales is now hurting India’s biggest private bank
- The best pay masters in the gig economy aren’t good enough
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Top deals on recliners, sofas and more home furnishing items
- Best fashion and beauty deals during Amazon sale
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best audio deals on headphones, speakers