Make in India: Now Mercedes Benz buses to be exported from India
The world's largest truck manufacterer Daimler AG will export luxury buses for Mercedes Benz to countries in Africa and South East Asia.
This is the first time Mercedes in exporting luxury vehicles out of India. The current busses have been designed, built and adopted for the local market.
The company is currently in the process of surveying possible markets in the two continents. The exports are set to begin from next year.
Volvo is also planning to export buses to some of the developed countries some time in the coming quarters.
There is no doubt that India with its cost advantage and focus on quality has established itself as an attractive export base for top auto companies.
(Image credit: Daimler)
- 63 new COVID-19 cases take overall tally in Puducherry past 800 mark
- Weak evidence for accuracy of COVID-19 antibody tests: Study
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip gets Rs 7K price drop in India
- Five more COVID-19 deaths, 115 fresh cases in Rajasthan
- Here’s how Britannia is eating into ParleG’s market share for five years now— and now wants more of it
- Oxford Covid 19 Vaccine
- Bank Holiday in July
- Vodafone Idea News
- Types of Chinese App
- Chinese Apps
- Indian Covid 19 Vaccine
- Sharechat App
- Assam Floods Pictures
- H1-B Visa Impact
- Camscanner App Alternative
- Chinese Mobile Company
- Top Chinese App
- List of Banned Chinese Apps
- UC Browser App Alternative
- Foreign Investment
- India China Army Difference